Online/Offline Mentoring Groups (OMG) – L4B
Online (or Offline) Mentoring Groups are facilitated monthly mastermind or peer-to-peer mentoring sessions.
Delivered online through Google+ Hangouts or offline (in venues agreed by the group) and will have a maximum of 6 participants. Each person is able to put forward a challenge to be discussed bi monthly, with 3 challenges being discussed each month.
Why should you join an OMG?
- Learn from other people running businesses (and their mistakes)
- Share experience and knowledge
- Fast track through obstacles and challenges
- Receive fresh out of the box thinking from colleagues
- Provide your expertise and guidance to others
- Ongoing support through a closed G+ community
- Share connections
- Build deep relationships and trust
- Closed environment developing honesty and openness
- Referrals and ongoing opportunities
- Working on the business not in the business
- Affordable and cost effective high quality peer-to-peer mentoring
- Embracing technology, minimising costs, travel time and more sustainable
- Have fun with like minded people
Would you would like to fast track your business to success?
If so then take a look at the reasons for joining an OMG and then please register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OMG blogspot page (www.l4g-omg.uk) to find out more.
Any Link4Business member may participate in OMGs for free as part of their Link4Business membership.
If you would like to register your interest, please complete this online form and we will aim to allocate a group and a facilitator on a first come, first served basis (Completing the form does not tie you to accepting a place if offered, this is just to register your interest and co-ordinate facilitators with groups)