Online Mentoring Groups – L4B
Online Mentoring Groups are facilitated monthly mastermind or peer-to-peer mentoring sessions.
Delivered online through Google+ Hangouts with a maximum of 6 participants, each person is able to put forward a challenge to be discussed bi monthly, with 3 challenges being discussed each month.
Why should you join an Online Mentoring Group (OMG)
- Learn from other people running businesses (and their mistakes)
- Share experience and knowledge
- Fast track through obstacles and challenges
- Receive fresh out of the box thinking from colleagues
- Provide your expertise and guidance to others
- Ongoing support through a closed G+ community
- Share connections
- Build deep relationships and trust
- Closed environment developing honesty and openness
- Referrals and ongoing opportunities
- Working on the business not in the business
- Affordable and cost effective high quality peer-to-peer mentoring
- Embracing technology, minimising costs, travel time and more sustainable
- Have fun with like minded people
Would you would like to fast track your business to success?
If so then take a look at the reasons for joining an OMG and then please register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the OMG blogspot page (www.l4g-omg.uk) to find out more.